Thinc’s Commercial team has a proven record of delivering major developments within budget and to program and of maximising our clients’ returns on investment.
We have built our reputation on our work across the commercial sector, from new buildings and refurbishments to facilities planning. Our team is comprised of commercial property experts who have the skills to forge cost effective solutions, avoid development pitfalls and implement state of the art sustainability features on the projects we handle.
Our Experience – Featured Projects
We offer the full range of advisory and project management services to the Australian commercial sector.
Our advisory services span:
- Strategic planning
- Business case preparation
- Stakeholder management
- Facilitation of private sector/government negotiations
- Project definition
- Risk management
- Delivery strategy advice
- Procurement strategy advice
- Project organisational structure advice
- Transaction management.
Our delivery services include:
- Mobilisation and implementation
- Client representative
- Project director
- Project management and implementation
- Project procurement management
- Commercial management (cost/contract)
- Environmental management
- Safety management
- Programming and scheduling
- Project controls
- Quality management
- Project superintendency
Our team aims to ensure our clients achieve the best outcomes and returns from their developments. We pursue this goal by carefully documenting needs, defining briefs, establishing costs and recommending suitable contractual relationships among all parties to achieve the successful completion of projects.
Our first step at the commencement of a new project is to understand it from our client’s perspective. We strive to develop a thorough understanding of our client’s business and the project management requirements. We subsequently select team members with the appropriate experience and then set firm briefs, programs and budgets to control the development and delivery of the project. Our approach is supported by watertight systems that have been developed by Thinc over many years, and they allow us to successfully manage time, cost, quality, functionality, feasibility and project information on behalf of our clients.
For all enquiries, please phone your local regional manager:
- David HudsonQLDPh +61 7 3221 email@example.com
- Kieran FordhamNSW & ACTPh +61 2 6122 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark SnowdenNTPh +61 8 8943 email@example.com
- Mark UttingSAPh +61 8 8113 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julian KerwoodVIC & TASPh +61 3 9654 email@example.com
- Andrew WilliamsWAPh +61 8 9429 firstname.lastname@example.org