Our Aged Care team offers the full range of services required to deliver aged care facilities successfully.
We have handled a wide range of facilities, including low and high care facilities, as well as residential retirement villages.
The Thinc Aged Care team’s understanding of aged care industry trends and issues – including the legislative framework in which aged care providers operates – means we can help our clients enhance the viability of their projects. Additionally, we have developed an approach to the design briefing process that consistently results in better quality facilities that are more appealing to residents.
Our Experience – Featured Projects
We offer the full range of advisory and project management services to the Australian aged care sector.
Our advisory services span:
- Strategic planning
- Business case preparation
- Stakeholder management
- Facilitation of private sector/government negotiations
- Project definition
- Risk management
- Delivery strategy advice
- Procurement strategy advice
- Project organisational structure advice
- Transaction management.
Our delivery services include:
- Mobilisation and implementation
- Client representative
- Project director
- Project management and implementation
- Project procurement management
- Commercial management (cost/contract)
- Environmental management
- Safety management
- Programming and scheduling
- Project controls
- Quality management
- Project superintendency
We begin each project by working closely with our client to define the project objectives and ensure they are aligned with the client’s business objectives. This involves balancing concerns such as policy compliance, social responsibility, environmentally sustainable design and the need for transparency with traditional commercial project criteria such as cost, time and quality.
We document requirements in an accurate brief, prepare business cases and report to satisfy governance requirements. Our team then formalises a detailed methodology for delivering the project that defines the critical path and how the various component activities will be delivered. We work in a collaborative, non-adversarial way with all project stakeholders at each phase of a development.
In delivering a project, we rely on watertight systems and procedures for managing programming, cost, communication, quality and staffing. We also put a central emphasis on risk management, value management and cost control, which we manage through tight design management, scope reconciliation and early establishment of appropriate scope-budget alignment.
For all enquiries, please phone your local regional manager:
- David HudsonQLDPh +61 7 3221 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kieran FordhamNSW & ACTPh +61 2 6122 email@example.com
- Mark SnowdenNTPh +61 8 8943 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark UttingSAPh +61 8 8113 email@example.com
- Julian KerwoodVIC & TASPh +61 3 9654 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew WilliamsWAPh +61 8 9429 email@example.com