Thinc’s Defence team has a proven track record in every aspect of the planning and delivery of defence projects.
We have worked closely with the Department of Defence for many years, successfully delivering a range of complex projects in Australia and overseas, along with numerous organisation-wide projects. We deliver the full suite of contract administration, project management, procurement and project advisory services.
We have invested years learning how best to meet the specific requirements of defence, and have developed nationally consistent processes that ensure we do so. Our staff members are adept at working in the defence environment and understand its culture. Our proven systems – coupled with and our culture of risk management – consistently gives rise to highly successful outcomes.
Our Experience – Featured Projects
We offer the full range of advisory and project management services to the Australian defence sector.
Our advisory services span:
- Strategic planning
- Business case preparation
- Stakeholder management
- Facilitation of private sector/government negotiations
- Project definition
- Risk management
- Delivery strategy advice
- Procurement strategy advice
- Project organisational structure advice
- Transaction management.
Our delivery services include:
- Mobilisation and implementation
- Client representative
- Project director
- Project management and implementation
- Project procurement management
- Commercial management (cost/contract)
- Environmental management
- Safety management
- Programming and scheduling
- Project controls
- Quality management
- Project superintendency
The Thinc Defence team approaches each project with a determined to gain a complete understanding of our client’s needs. We initiate each project by documenting our client’s expected outcomes and enter into an agreement with our client as to how they will be met. As a project progresses, we continually evaluate our performance and we adapt our approach to ensure we meet – if not exceed – our client’s expectations.
Our Defence team employs proven systems and procedures to effectively monitor contractor performance, implement QA systems and ensure compliance with client processes. Similarly, we have a strong culture of risk management and employ strategies to identify – and mitigate – possible risks. In delivering a project, we rely on watertight systems and procedures for managing programming, cost, communication, quality and staffing. We also put a central emphasis on value management and cost control, which we manage through tight design management, scope reconciliation and early establishment of appropriate scope-budget alignment.
For all enquiries, please phone your local regional manager:
- David HudsonQLDPh +61 7 3221 email@example.com
- Kieran FordhamNSW & ACTPh +61 2 6122 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark SnowdenNTPh +61 8 8943 email@example.com
- Mark UttingSAPh +61 8 8113 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julian KerwoodVIC & TASPh +61 3 9654 email@example.com
- Andrew WilliamsWAPh +61 8 9429 firstname.lastname@example.org