The Thinc Education team has a long record of successfully advising, facilitating and delivering education, training and research projects.
We have expertise across the spectrum of projects in the education sector, including universities and schools, conferences and training centres and laboratories and defence facilities.
Working in a highly competitive environment, our team consistently delivers innovative projects that represent value for money. We have a proud record of delivering inspirational spaces that appeal to students, academics and researchers. Our Education team has a strong grasp of evolving education and research drivers. As a result, we deliver projects that evolve as learning evolves.
Our Experience – Featured Projects
We offer the full range of advisory and project management services to the Australian education sector.
Our advisory services span:
- Strategic planning
- Business case preparation
- Stakeholder management
- Facilitation of private sector/government negotiations
- Project definition
- Risk management
- Delivery strategy advice
- Procurement strategy advice
- Project organisational structure advice
- Transaction management.
Our delivery services include:
- Mobilisation and implementation
- Client representative
- Project director
- Project management and implementation
- Project procurement management
- Commercial management (cost/contract)
- Environmental management
- Safety management
- Programming and scheduling
- Project controls
- Quality management
- Project superintendency
The Thinc Education team begins each project by defining our client’s objectives. We also engage closely with key stakeholders in order to successfully manage – and align – their objectives. We firmly believe that investing time in the initial stage of a development enables us to plan each subsequent phase with maximum efficiency.
We select team members on the basis of their suitability for specific projects and proceed to establish clear briefs, programs and budgets. We have a genuine culture of risk management, which extends to our procurement strategies and resource allocation. Our clients benefit from our use of systems that have been developed by Thinc over many years. These enable us to successfully manage the programming, contract documentation, cost and activity control of each project we handle.
For all enquiries, please phone your local regional manager:
- David HudsonQLDPh +61 7 3221 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kieran FordhamNSW & ACTPh +61 2 6122 email@example.com
- Mark SnowdenNTPh +61 8 8943 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark UttingSAPh +61 8 8113 email@example.com
- Julian KerwoodVIC & TASPh +61 3 9654 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew WilliamsWAPh +61 8 9429 email@example.com